Let’s talk about your needs! It is from the direct, honest conversation that the best cooperation begins. Leave us a message.
According to art. 13 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (Polish Journal of Laws UE L 119 of 05/04/2016), we would like to inform you that:...
1. the Administrator of your personal data is Transparent Data spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp. k. with an office in Poznań (60-835) ul. Mickiewicza 27/5 Poland
2. Contact with the Data Protection Inspector is possible via e-mail: email@example.com
3. We process your personal data in order to be able to send commercial information, but only on the basis of your given consent (the legal basis of our action is Article 6 paragraph 1 point a of the general regulation on personal data protection of April 27, 2016, so-called RODO GDPR)
4. Your personal data will be stored until your consent is revoked
5. You have the right to request the administrator to access personal data, the right to rectify it, delete or limit processing, the right to withdraw consent and the right to transfer data
6. You have the right to make a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the General Inspector of Personal Data in Warsaw, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw (after 25 May 2018 to the authority being the successor of GIODO)
7. we would like to inform you that your data may be subject to automated processing, including profiling. Profiling is carried out using such tools as: cookies (information about profiling rules: Cookies, e.g. Google Analytics (information about profiling rules: Google Analytics). Please note that profiling is undertaken to provide services of the best quality and for administrative purposes , statistical and advertising, which does not cause negative consequences for a person who is subject to profiling
providing personal data is voluntary, however, failure to provide data will result in the inability to participate in receiving marketing offers.
Transparent Data Sp. z o.o. Sp. k.
60-835 Poznan, POLAND
NIP 972 12 45 297
Sąd Rejonowy Poznań – Nowe Miasto i Wilda w Poznaniu VIII Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru sądowego